1. Do wear fun flats, trendy booties, and peep toe heels to bring color and flirtiness to any ensemble. Don't be afraid to put on a pair of jeggings(tights with a denim look), animal print shoes with bottoms and a nice blazer.
2. Do wear skirts and shorts that are stylish and figure appropriate.
Don't wear too many browns and earthtone colors. This is the season to stand out and explode when your on the scene.
3. Do wear fashionable shades to cover your eyes from potentialy harmful UV rays. Its extremely hot (no pun intended) to be safe!
Don't wear shades at night. I know it makes you think your cool, but it really looks makes you look silly!
4. Do wear layers. This is an easy way to add creativity to style!
Don't pack your face with layers of makeup as a substitute. It gives you a "clownish" look. Its also very bad for your skin which needs to breathe yearround.
5. Do carry a small handbag or clutch that compliments your outfit. Note the word "compliments" , not necessarily matching.
Don't carry your oversized winter bag everywhere! The fall season should motivate you to have fun and let loose of the extra baggage.
BONUS..... DO have fun and don't be afraid to shake things up!